At Greenspan & Greenspan, we focus our practice on serious personal injury cases, DWI defense and business law counsel for clients in both New York and Florida. With four office locations, we are able to be there for our clients and provide the catered legal counsel that they deserve.
Below is additional information on various topics that may pertain to your own legal problem. We are always keeping up to date with the latest events, legislation and laws that may impact our clients in order to serve them with quality and thorough legal representation.
For additional information or to schedule a free consultation with one of our seasoned New York and Florida attorneys, contact us online today.
- New York May Not Be Tough Enough on Dwis
- Educating Students about the Dangers of Distracted Driving
- South Students To Attend Program On Distracted Driving
- Tiffany’s Law Links all New York Intoxicated Vehicle Offenses
- New York State Cracks Down on Texting While Driving
- New York Uninsured and Underinsured Motorists Increase Risks
- Inexperienced New York Teen Drivers More Likely to Commit Errors
- Motorcoach Safety Still Needs Improvement Following New York Bus Crash
- Choosing a Trusted Lawyer to Pursue Compensation For You After an Injury
- Tips to Follow After a Motorcycle Accident
- Appeals Court Upholds Wrongful Death Settlement in Water Trampoline Injury Case
- Graduated Drivers’ Licenses for Teens Can Reduce Risks on the Road
- Federal Rule to Require Back-Up Cameras in All Vehicles Expected Soon
- Insurance Basics for New York Drivers
- Westchester County DWI Forfeiture Law: Adequate Protections for Drivers?
- New York DWI Checkpoints: Not an Efficient Use of Resources
- New York Impaired Driving Task Force Considers Options
- Leandra’s Law: One Year Later
- Traffic Stops, Field Sobriety Tests and New York Motorists
- By the Numbers: New York Ranks Low in Drunk Driving Offenses
- The Role of ‘Parent Party Patrols’ in Controlling Teen Drinking
- Leandra’s Law Targets Drugged Drivers As Well As Drunk Drivers
- Different Sentences in Similar Cases Under Leandra’s Law
- Lack of Standard for Drugged Driving in New York Affects Enforcement
- Proposal to Reform New York DWI Laws Would Do Harm
- Repeat DWI offenders now face permanent license revocation
- Number of teens drinking and driving declining
- New York strictly enforcing new multiple offender DWI regulations
- Texting and driving infiltrates gaming world: Applications in New York
- New York courts throw out five DWI cases for illegal checkpoint
- Post-accident protocol tips
- Report: DOT agencies withdraw proposed sleep apnea testing rule
- What is the drug and alcohol clearinghouse?