Michael Greenspan has been deeply involved in the affairs of his community for his entire professional career. Mike has been a certified high school track and field official since 1992 and has officiated at prestigious invitational meets as well as the New York State Championships. Additionally, Mike has served as a member of the Executive Committee of the Glenn D. Loucks Games at his alma mater, White Plains High School since 1991 and as a member of the Board of Directors of the JCC-Rockland.
The youth of Rockland County have benefited from Mike's deep commitment to coaching boys and girls involved in youth sports for over a decade.
In 2004, Mike was recognized by the County of Rockland as well as the American Association for Justice for his distinguished service in providing free legal representation through the Trial Lawyers Care program for families of victims of the September 11th attacks.
Michael E. Greenspan represents clients in a wide range of legal practice areas.
DWI and DWAI Defense
White Collar Crimes
Free Initial Phone Consultation
Areas Of Practice
- Personal Injury
- Wrongful Death
- Motor Vehicle Accidents
- Construction Accidents
- Criminal Law
- DWI Defense * in NY, NJ & CT only
- White Collar Crimes
- Commercial Litigation
- International Business Representation
- PIP Claims
- New York, 1992
- Florida, 2011
- U.S. District Court Southern District of New York, 1992
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of New York, 1992
- U.S. District Court District of Connecticut, 1992
- U.S. Court of Appeals 2nd Circuit, 1992
- Temple University School of Law, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- J.D. - 1991
- Temple University, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- B.A. - 1988
- Honors: magna cum laude
- Honors: Phi Beta Kappa
- Major: History
- Major: Political Science
- Lalani v. Santiago, 290 A.D.2d 494; 736 N.Y.S.2d 254, 2002, 2d Dept.
- Cohen v. Vitali, 288 A.D.2d 18; 732 N.Y.S.2d 164, 2001, 1st Dept.
- Bloch v. Rodriguez, 234 A.D.2d 247; 651 N.Y.S.2d 76, 1996, 2d Dept.
- People v. Ross, 231 A.D.2d 651; 647 N.Y.S.2d 960, 1996, 2d Dept.
- Smith v. Sandals Resorts Intern., Ltd., 709 F.Supp.2d 350 (E.D.Pa., April 19, 2010) (NO. 07-CV-03695), 2010, E.D.Pa.
- Instructor, Uninsured and Underinsured Motorist Law in New York, National Business Institute, 02/01/2004
- Winning Your First Civil Trial in New York: What They Didn't Teach You in Law School, National Business Institute, 02/16/2006
Honors and Awards
- County of Rockland Distinguished Service Award
- American Association for Justice Commendation
- New York State Trial Lawyers Association Certificate of Appreciation for Extraordinary Service
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Florida Bar, Member, 2011 to Present
- New York State Bar Association, Member, Committee on the Civil Practice Law & Rules, 1998 to 2007
- New York State Trial Lawyers Association
- American Association for Justice
- Westchester County Bar Association
- White Plains Bar Association
- New City Bar Association
- Trial Lawyers Care, 2002 to 2004
- JCC of Rockland County, Executive Board, 2007 - 2010
- Westchester, Rockland, Dutchess, Putnam Track & Field Coaches Association, General Outside Counsel, 2005 - Present
- Certified New York State High School Track & Field Official, 1992 - Present
- Glenn D. Loucks Memorial Track & Field Games, Member, Executive Committee, 1991 - Present
- Westchester Track, Field & Cross-Country Officials Association, Member, 1991 - Present
- Secretary, Business Networking Int'l - White Plains V Chapter, 2003-04
- President Business Networking Int'l - White Plains V Chapter, 2006-07