AGGRESSIVELY ADVOCATING FOR OUR CLIENTS SINCE 1959
The attorneys of Greenspan & Greenspan P.C. offer comprehensive client service on the full range of employment law issues for employers of all sizes in Westchester and Rockland counties. We can incorporate employment law advice into a broader general counsel relationship, or advise an employer about specific risk management or regulatory compliance issues. Talk to one of our New York employment law attorneys for employers today.
Advising Employers On Employment Law Issues
To learn how you can avoid liability while protecting your interests as an employer, contact Greenspan & Greenspan P.C. in White Plains or New City for advice under New York state or federal employment law.
Our lawyers advise clients about such matters as:
- Preparation or revision of personnel policies or employee handbooks/manuals
- Recruiting and hiring practices
- Compensation and promotion policies
- Executive or professional employment agreements
- Trade secrets, data confidentiality or noncompetition issues
- Severance negotiations
- Prevention of discrimination or sexual harassment
- Vacation, family leave and pregnancy leave policies
- Investigation of discrimination or sexual harassment complaints
- Reasonable accommodations for disabilities
- Employee classification and overtime policies
- Workplace safety issues and regulatory compliance
- Employment law aspects of plant closings, downsizings, restructurings or business sales
- Administrative investigations and hearings at the state or federal level
- Defense of employment law claims presented by current or former employees
- Union negotiations — both before and after certification of the bargaining unit
At Greenspan & Greenspan P.C., our objective is to help business owners and managers comply with legal and regulatory requirements while minimizing the time and expense involved with labor and employment law problems.
Florida And New York Employment Law For Employers: Call 914-290-4403 Or 845-617-5404
To learn more about the scope of our services for Westchester and Rockland counties employers, contact an employment law attorney at Greenspan & Greenspan P.C. in White Plains or New City.
Contact The Firm
Fields marked with an * are required