As a law firm that has served many communities over the years, Greenspan & Greenspan P.C. is fortunate to have had multiple opportunities to transform the lives of our clients. We aim to provide exceptional legal services that are consistent in quality and substance. Giving accessible and affordable legal support to those who need it the most will always be one of our primary goals.
We continue to find other ways we can give back to deserving individuals. Our Greenspan & Greenspan Scholarship will be awarded to an excellent and driven student who has shown a passion and dedication to the field of law. This scholarship is intended to provide a student the opportunity to develop their studies further after school. We want to recognize a student who has not just succeeded in the classroom but displays a creative vision and enthusiasm for achieving a fulfilling legal career.
Our legal team understands the value of obtaining a quality education. We want to give back and lend support to an amazing individual with limitless potential. We hope that this scholarship allows exemplary students to have the resources they need so they can continue to advance in their professional life and beyond.
- This scholarship is open to any student who is currently enrolled in an accredited undergraduate, graduate, or professional program in the United States. This includes accredited community college students as well as high school seniors and students who possess a GED who have been accepted to or are enrolled in an accredited program.
- The scholarship applicant must be dedicated to pursuing a career in law and be able to demonstrate this commitment in their essay.
- All eligible candidates must be in good academic standing with a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.00 or above.
Essay Prompt & Questions
Respond to the following prompt and questions in an essay of 1,000 words or less:
- In what ways have you contributed to your community?
- How do you plan to use your career in law to help others?
- What do you find most rewarding about a legal career?
Required Application Materials
- Current Resume in PDF format;
- Essay: 800-word minimum and 1,000-words maximum. Visual creativity encouraged; and
- Current, unofficial transcript.
Submission Deadline: July 30, 2022
All application materials must be submitted by this date
Award Announcement: August 31, 2022
Scholarship Amount: $1,000
Scholarship applicants must submit all application materials by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have questions, please feel free to email email@example.com.