Accidents Involving Children
Every accident is serious, but personal injury cases involving children need to be handled differently from those involving adults. Children who are injured in car accidents and other accidents in New York may need compensation that lasts for years, in addition to compensation for medical bills, pain and suffering, and other costs.
Representation After Accidents Involving Children
At the law firm of Greenspan & Greenspan P.C., our lawyers have extensive experience handling a wide range of personal injury cases, including those involving children. We understand the laws and can help you and your family move forward with your lives. If your child has been hurt in a car wreck or due to an act of negligence, talk with us and learn more about what we can do to get the results you deserve. Contact our White Plains attorneys for child injuries.
Westchester County, New York, Child Injury Attorneys
Greenspan & Greenspan P.C. represents children and their families in White Plains and New City and throughout the lower Hudson Valley in all types of personal injury cases, including:
- Car and truck accidents
- Defective toys, playground equipment and other products
- Medical malpractice
- Birth injuries
- Premises liability
- Dog bites and animal attacks
We can handle cases involving all types of personal injury, including injuries to the back, neck, spinal cord and brain. We can also represent parents in cases involving the wrongful death of a child.
Protecting Children From Accidents
Proper safety measures for children may include:
- Using child safety seats, seat belts and car restraint systems properly
- Never leaving children alone near water, playgrounds and other dangerous equipment
- Installing fences and safety gates
- Keeping all surfaces nonslippery and free of debris
- Securing windows, doors and furniture
- Providing proper supervision
- Keeping small objects and plastic bags out of reach
- Installing smoke detectors and keeping fire extinguishers
These are only some of the steps that can be taken to prevent accidents. If you have questions, talk with us and make sure you know your rights, including what to do if an accident happens.
Schedule A Free Consultation To Learn More
After an accident involving your child, you need experienced legal representation to protect your family. Schedule a free initial consultation to learn more about your rights. Call us in White Plains or New City at 914-290-4403 or 845-617-5404.