When a loved one dies in a sudden, unexpected manner — a fatal car or truck accident, a construction work accident, or due to medical negligence — the family is left with tremendous grief. At such times, it is difficult for the survivors to focus on future needs and concerns.
Wrongful Death Action Lawyer — White Plains, Westchester County, New York
If your family is suffering from the wrongful death of a loved one, put the legal problems in the hands of the wrongful death action lawyers at Greenspan & Greenspan P.C.. With compassion, concern and careful attention to legal requirements, we have helped many families through the trauma of a wrongful death.
- At the local surrogate’s court, we will obtain the forms necessary to set up an estate for the deceased and begin a wrongful death action.
- Our wrongful death law firm will assure that a death certificate is issued.
- We will contact the insurance company, the police department, medical professionals and others about the circumstances of the wrongful death.
- Our law firm will handle the funeral expenses and claims against the estate.
- Our attorneys will, with the help of experts, determine the extent of the family’s financial losses, and pain and suffering.
- The lawyers at Greenspan & Greenspan P.C. will keep you informed about the progress of the wrongful death action.
- At all times, the family will be in control, making all important decisions. We work for the family.
Let Our Family Help Your Family
Greenspan & Greenspan P.C. is a family law firm run by a father and son. We value family ties and respect each client’s grieving process when a family member is injured or killed. If you are seeking a serious, dedicated personal injury attorney, please email Greenspan & Greenspan P.C. for an appointment to discuss your claims.
Fatal Accident In New York?
Located in downtown White Plains, New York, near the Metro-North station and two blocks from the Westchester County and federal courthouses, the Greenspan & Greenspan P.C. law firm represents clients in New York City, Westchester County, Rockland County, Putnam County, Fairfield County, Nassau County, Orange County, and Bergen County, and throughout the lower Hudson Valley and NYC metropolitan area.