Finding the Best Defense Strategy for Your DWI Case
At Greenspan & Greenspan P.C. in White Plains and New City, we apply our experience with New York drunk driving laws and our familiarity with local court procedures to help people find the most effective possible approach to DWI defense. The best strategy will be based on the facts of each case, and our lawyers know what to look for in evaluating the evidence against you and developing your defense. We also keep an eye on each client’s personal and professional interests as we look for the best solution.
View our other videos:
- Michael E. Greenspan – Personal Injury Attorney
- Where to Find Help After a Drunk Driving Crash
- What It Takes for an Attorney to Win Your Case
- Interview: In Car Crash Cases, The Insurance Company is Not Your Friend
- Who NOT to Trust After a Serious Car Crash
- What Workers Need To Do After a Scaffold Accident
- Motorcycle Laws in New York: What You Need to Know
- What Happens if You Refuse a DWI Test?
- Injured Construction Workers: Here’s What to Do After an On-Site Accident
- Injured Pedestrians in New York: What to Do After an Accident
- Video Blog: Can Undocumented Construction Workers Get Workers’ Comp Benefits?
- Icy Conditions Caused a Slip and Fall? How to Find Out Who is Liable
- Why Trucks Taking Cheaper Toll Roads = More New York Truck Accidents
- What To Do After a Construction Site Injury