- You have to appear in person on the date of your pretrial conference and again at trial on a subsequent date if the case does not resolve
- This requires you to travel to Chestnut Ridge and potentially miss work or family obligations in order to appear on time – Judge Suarez runs a tight ship and does not tolerate tardiness.
- You will have to wait in line to speak with the prosecutor
- You will have to wait again for your case to be called in the courtroom
- Will you know what the best possible disposition that can be achieved on your case?
- Will you be able to avoid having a driver responsibility assessment imposed upon you as a result of having a certain amount of points on your license?
- Attorneys are able to go to the front of the line to have a conference with the Town Prosecutor
- We know the plea bargaining limitations and what can be accomplished at a pretrial conference
- We have experience negotiating speeding tickets, cell phone violations and other such offenses.
- You get to stay home and never appear in court if the case resolves at the pretrial conference.
AGGRESSIVELY ADVOCATING FOR OUR CLIENTS SINCE 1959
Call Us 24/7
Get Your First Consultation FREE!
Contact The Firm
Fields marked with an * are required