Advocating For Employers
Legal disputes with current or former employees can cause violent disruptions in the smooth flow of any company’s operations. Whenever such conflicts arise, the attorneys of Greenspan & Greenspan help business owners resolve the dispute with minimal cost and in the shortest time possible.
Representing Management In New York Employment Law Disputes
Greenspan & Greenspan always keeps an eye on the client’s bottom line. In an employment law dispute, our role is to find the most efficient path to an acceptable resolution. Our White Plains attorneys for employment defense work toward resolutions that will protect our client’s financial resources and intellectual property without any unnecessary diversion of resources to legal fees.
Comprehensive Client Service In Employment Litigation
- Discrimination or sexual harassment charges filed in the New York State Division of Human Rights or the federal Equal Employment Opportunity Commission
- Enforcement of noncompete agreements, trade secrets clauses or nonsolicitation commitments
- Workers’ compensation board audits
- Severance negotiations, disputes and enforcement of agreements
- Wage and hour disputes
- Workplace safety investigations
- Wrongful termination or employer retaliation lawsuits
Our practical approach to employment litigation can help you make sound decisions at each stage of the case about the relative merits of settling or fighting a claim. While most of the cases we handle settle at a point far short of trial, our courtroom experience allows us to present a spirited defense whenever our clients’ interests require it.
Contact Our Westchester County Claims Disputes Lawyers
For more information about our employment litigation practice, contact our law firm in White Plains or New City.