Academic programs that underscore the value of fostering efficient and successful diplomatic relations offer many benefits. Bridging the gap between different countries and cultures is necessary in order to promote peace and unity. These programs are essential because they provide people of different backgrounds the opportunity to engage with each other in meaningful ways. By highlighting common goals and values, we can encourage mutual understanding and acceptance of people from differing backgrounds.
The strength of the U.S. and Israel relationship is one example of the enduring influence and impact that a close alliance has. To emphasize the importance and benefits that this relationship offers, we are awarding a special $1,000 scholarship to a top student who is passionate about understanding the value of the U.S and Israel relationship. They must demonstrate an impressive academic record and substantive experience in leadership roles. Qualifying applicants should show an interest in a career like law, international relations, science, and other related subject areas that will allow them to learn more about the U.S.-Israel relations on a deeper level and build relevant professional experience.
Helping the next batch of talented students have access to quality education can empower an entire community. Scholarship programs specifically dedicated to students who want to study international relations are one way that countries can participate in resonant and purposeful cultural exchange. We are excited to help deserving and talented scholars who aspire to achieve their goals and fulfill promising careers through this scholarship.
- This scholarship is open to any student who is currently enrolled in an accredited undergraduate, graduate, or professional program in the United States. This includes accredited community college students as well as high school seniors and students who possess a GED who have been accepted to or are enrolled in an accredited program.
- The scholarship applicant must be dedicated to pursuing a career in law and be able to demonstrate this commitment in their essay.
- All eligible candidates must be in good academic standing with a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.00 or above.
Essay Prompt & Questions
Respond to the following prompt and questions in an essay of 1,000 words or less:
- What are some practices that can be implemented to strengthen U.S.-Israel relations?
- Why do you want to pursue a career with an emphasis on international diplomacy?
- Describe one experience that best demonstrates your leadership skills and the results you have achieved.
Required Application Materials
- Current Resume in PDF format;
- Essay: 800-word minimum and 1,000-words maximum. Visual creativity encouraged; and
- Current, unofficial transcript.
Submission Deadline: July 30, 2022
All application materials must be submitted by this date
Award Announcement: August 31, 2022
Scholarship Amount: $1,000
Scholarship applicants must submit all application materials by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have questions, please feel free to email email@example.com