The law firm of Greenspan & Greenspan has extensive experience representing foreign (non-U.S.) business enterprises with interests in New York. Our White Plains attorneys for international business law protect clients’ legal rights and their investments, working from a strong understanding of the needs of international businesses and how they intersect with New York state and federal laws. If you are managing a business with interests in New York City or surrounding regions, we are ready to help your company thrive.
New York Attorneys Working In Business Entity Establishment, Arbitration Representation And More
- If your company is involved in New York litigation or arbitration, the Greenspan & Greenspan law firm can represent you in New York courts.
- If your business requires a local (New York) agent, our attorneys have the experience and knowledge to conduct your business transactions.
- If you need to set up a new business enterprise in New York, we can advise you concerning entity selection and draft all the necessary documents.
- If you are concerned about compliance with local ordinances, our international business lawyers can advise you concerning the laws and regulations that apply to your business.
- If you need advice on local tax work and compliance, our law firm can help your business meet local requirements.
- If you are involved in New York commercial development, our international business attorneys have the skills and knowledge to help your company understand the applicable laws.
International Business Law And U.S. Arbitration Attorneys
For more than 50 years, the Greenspan & Greenspan law firm has provided close, attentive service to a diverse array of clients. We exemplify the highest standards of professionalism and charge reasonable fees for all services. Our attorneys will stake their reputations on their abilities to effectively serve as your legal representative in New York, protecting your legal rights and your business.
Located in downtown White Plains, New York, near the Metro-North station and two blocks from the Westchester County and federal courthouses, the Greenspan & Greenspan law firm represents clients in New York City, Westchester County, Rockland County, Putnam County, Fairfield County, Connecticut, Nassau County, Orange County, and Bergen County, New Jersey, and throughout the lower Hudson Valley and NYC metropolitan area. Our law firm also has affiliated offices in New Jersey and Connecticut.