BUSINESS, TAX AND REGULATORY
Business Law Attorneys White Plains NY
AGGRESSIVELY ADVOCATING FOR OUR CLIENTS SINCE 1959
Whether your company needs a versatile law firm to act as general counsel or a focused attorney to help resolve complex tax problems, Greenspan & Greenspan P.C. can meet your requirements.
Sound Advice For Business And Tax Clients
Business law has formed an important practice area for our firm throughout years of operation, and many local clients find that we can meet the full range of their legal needs. Contact us in White Plains or New City to learn more about the scope of our business law practice.
Our business law attorneys advise companies about such matters as:
- Business formation and operations
- Franchise agreements and operations
- Local counsel engagements in litigation, transactions and regulatory matters
- State or federal tax audits and investigations
- New York State sales tax problems
- Commercial litigation
- International business transactions and litigation
- Default or summary judgment motions in Westchester County or Rockland County courts
- Confirmation, domestication and enforcement of foreign judgments or arbitration awards against Hudson Valley entities
- Motions for temporary injunctions or other equitable relief in business or employment litigation, either as the moving party or as the respondent
- Employment law advice for employers
- Employment litigation for employers
Contact Us For Westchester County Business Law Advice
For additional information about the scope of the business law practice at Greenspan & Greenspan P.C., contact us in White Plains or New City.
Business Law Practice at Greenspan & Greenspan P.C.
Greenspan & Greenspan P.C. offers a distinctive combination of services that covers a wide range of needs involving business operations and transactions, business litigation and dispute resolution. We emphasize prompt, practical and cost-effective client service for local and out-of-state clients alike.
With a fully developed criminal defense practice, our White Plains business and tax law attorneys can also advise clients whose business problems contain the potential for criminal liability in areas such as fraud or tax evasion.
Call Us 24/7
Get Your First Consultation FREE!
Contact The Firm
Fields marked with an * are required