Support For Victims Of Motor Vehicle Accident Collisions
An accident can change your life in an instant. At Greenspan & Greenspan P.C., we help motor vehicle accident victims in White Plains and throughout Rockland and Westchester counties pick up the pieces and navigate the traumatic aftermath. From your medical bills to damage to your personal property, we are committed to your full and fair recovery. If you suffered due to the recklessness or negligence of another party, we can offer you quality representation and aggressive advocacy.
Our decades of experience allow us to have in-depth insight into effectively navigating the claims process, including how to deal with insurance companies and protect the interests of our clients at every step. We employ all of the resources at our disposal for the benefit of our clients, fighting for the compensation you deserve.
Your Rights After An Accident
We work diligently to preserve the rights of our clients. Our experience in accident litigation allows us to take on even the most complex types of claims. Our New York lawyers will identify all sources of compensation available and fight for fair restitution on your behalf for property damage, accident expenses and noneconomic losses. We assist clients with cases pertaining to the following:
- Car accidents – We take all cases involving wrongful death or serious injuries sustained in any type of passenger vehicle collision.
- Uninsured motorists – When a motorist without the proper insurance coverage strikes your car, we can help you explore all sources of potential compensation available.
- Truck accidents – From fatigued trucking to aggressive driving, we know what it takes to hold truckers and trucking companies accountable for damages caused by semitrailer collisions.
- Motorcycle accidents – Bikers have the right to share the road with other vehicles, and our attorneys represent those harmed by the actions of reckless or negligent motorists.
- Distracted driving – An unfocused driver can cause serious harm, and our team helps victims of distracted driving hold liable parties accountable for their negligence.
- Pedestrian accidents – If a car struck you while you were walking, you have the right to seek appropriate compensation for the injuries and financial losses you experienced.
Our New York injury attorneys are on your side. Whether it’s in the courtroom or around the negotiating table, we will tenaciously advocate for your rights and long-term interests.
Start With A Free Case Evaluation
If you are the victim of a motor vehicle accident, do not walk through the aftermath alone. Rely on the experience and dedication of attorneys committed to fighting for a beneficial outcome for you. Contact our office today online or by calling 914-290-4403. You do not owe us anything unless we are successful on your behalf.