- Accident related medical medical, hospital, surgical, nursing and dental services;
- prescription drug and prosthetic services;
- Ambulance services;
- psychiatric, physical and occupational therapy and rehabilitation;
- Other expenses shall consist of all reasonable and necessary expenses, other than medical expense and work loss, up to $25 per day for a period of one year from the date of the accident causing injury.
- any other professional health services
- 80% of Lost wages up to a maximum payment of $2,000 per month for a maximum period of three years from the date of the accident:
AGGRESSIVELY ADVOCATING FOR OUR CLIENTS SINCE 1959
Call Us 24/7
Get Your First Consultation FREE!
Contact The Firm
Fields marked with an * are required