Business owners would rather spend their time competing in the marketplace than litigating in a courtroom. Civil litigation is expensive and time-consuming — and distracts from the smooth operation of your business.
Business Dispute Attorneys
However, when a contract dispute or breach of fiduciary duty lawsuit is unavoidable and has interrupted your business momentum in New York, the lawyers you should speak with are Greenspan & Greenspan P.C.. We have aggressively, successfully protected the rights of our commercial litigation clients in New York and other states for more than 50 years.
Greenspan & Greenspan P.C.: Protecting Your Rights In Commercial Litigation Since 1959
Commercial litigation — even over relatively minor matters — takes time and money away from a business. If you are involved in a business dispute, make sure you have an experienced business litigation attorney from Greenspan & Greenspan P.C. by your side. We have been helping businesses large and small resolve legal matters for decades. In even the most complex business matters, we know where to look, and we know what needs to be done.
We ask the right questions, and respond with the right answers, to issues such as:
- Disputes between purchasers and suppliers. Is there a dispute about money owed? Does your business need help in collecting for products and services that have been delivered and accepted?
- Violations of contracts. Did one party fail to fulfill part of a contract? Is there disagreement about what the contract requires?
- Noncompete agreement violations. Are the parties disputing what the noncompete agreement means? Is one party violating the agreement?
- Being sued. If you are being sued and you don’t have insurance to cover the situation, you need a lawyer who understands the legal matters involved and who will protect your interests.
- Mandatory arbitration. Does your contract have a mandatory arbitration clause to avoid litigation? Our law firm can represent you in the arbitration and in post-arbitration proceedings.
The business disputes law firm of Greenspan & Greenspan P.C. offers timely, cost-effective representation to businesses involved in disputes.
Located in downtown White Plains, New York, near the Metro-North station and two blocks from the Westchester County and Federal courthouses, Greenspan & Greenspan P.C. represents clients in New York City, Westchester County, Rockland County, Putnam County, Fairfield County, Nassau County, Orange County and Bergen County and throughout the lower Hudson Valley and NYC metropolitan area.
Contact our New York City commercial litigation attorneys.